PhD student, Teaching Assistant
Phone: +32 2 650 2700
In 2013, I obtained my University Diploma of Technology in Biological Engineering in France. I then developed a passion for organic chemistry and so I decided to do a bachelor's degree in natural products chemistry in Canada. I pursued my university studies in Canada and got a master's degree in molecular medicine in 2017. I also obtained the Desjardins Training Grant for Research and Innovation and a distinction on the Honor Roll of Laval University in Quebec City. Currently, I am a PhD student and chemistry assistant at the Faculty of Medicine of the ULB, I work on the development of functionalized nanoparticles for biomedical applications.
Medicinal chemistry | Oncology | Neurosciences | Organic chemistry | Cellular and molecular biology | Immunology | Virology | Microbiology
- Inhibitors of cytochrome P450 (CYP) 1B1. Dutour, Raphaël; Poirier, Donald. Eur. J. Med. Chem., 2017, 135: 296-306.
- Structure-based design and synthesis of new estrane-pyridine derivatives as cytochrome P450 (CYP) 1B1 inhibitors. Dutour, Raphaël; Cortés-Benitez, Francisco; Roy, Jenny; Poirier, Donald. ACS Med. Chem. Lett., 2017, 8: 1159-1164.
- Parallel solid-phase synthesis using a new diethylsilylacetylenic linker and leading to mestranol derivatives with potent antiproliferative activities on multiple cancer cell lines. Dutour, Raphaël; Maltais, René; Perreault, Martin; Roy, Jenny; Poirier, Donald. Anti-Cancer Agents Med. Chem., 2018, 18(10):1469-1481.
- Targeting Cytochrome P450 (CYP) 1B1 Enzyme with Four Series of A-Ring Substituted Estrane Derivatives: Design, Synthesis, Inhibitory Activity, and Selectivity. Dutour, Raphaël; Roy, Jenny; Cortés-Benítez, Francisco; Maltais, René; Poirier, Donald. J.Med.Chem., 2018, 61, 20, 9229-9245.
- Design of a mestranol 2-N-piperazino-substituted derivative showing potent and selective actions on MCF-7 breast cancer in vitro and in vivo models. Perreault, Martin; Maltais, René; Roy, Jenny; Dutour, Raphaël; Poirier, Donald. ChemMedChem., 2017, 12: 177-182.
Chemistry assistant at the Faculty of Medicine
Last update: January 2019